All new consignees are limited to 25 items. Be sure to carefully count and bring your items in a clean laundry basket. All items should be folded. Please do not bring articles on hangers; we will hang the accepted items. Baskets should not be heaping. Please inform us if you have any oversize items when scheduling.
You must have an appointment scheduled to bring in consignment items; no item(s) will be accepted by walk-in. Clothing and household items are accepted by season only. When you call to make your appointment, we will tell you what items are in season.
There will only be: one appointment per consignee, at any one time, scheduled on the books. "Double booking" isn't permitted, as it isn't fair to everyone else that is waiting for the next available time.
- New or Gently worn clothing (freshly laundered/ironed as needed)
- Vintage Clothing
- Formal Wear
- Household items
Please note that as a first-time consignee, you will only be permitted to bring 25 items.
We will go through your items while you wait and if there are items we can't accept you will have the option to take them or we can donate them to the Erie City Mission.
There are many things you can do to help ensure that your items are accepted. Please consider the following:
- All clothing should be checked under a bright light (preferably fluorescent lighting, as that is what we use at the store) for stains, tears, missing buttons, etc.
- Check all pants and shorts, inside and out.
- We do not accept faded items, unless consistant with style
- We do not accept clothing with pilling
- Clothing will not be accepted in grocery or garbage bags
- We do not accept clothing with pet hair or smoke odors
- Clothing should be unwrinkled and look ready-to-wear
- We do not accept clothing that has been stored in damp areas, i.e. basements
- If your items were unsold in a yard/garage sale, please do not bring them
Be sure to read our FAQ!
Although infrequent, losses do occur. We are not responsible for the loss of data or merchandise.